GDPR for Clients/Contractors
According to Art. 14 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (in abbreviated as “GDPR”), we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is HRK SA with its registered office in Warsaw (00-095), Pl. Bankowy 2 (hereinafter referred to as HRK);
2. if you are a person representing our client, information about you will be processed in contracts for the provision of our services in order to be able to determine and verify your rights to represent the client (legal basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). This information is your name, function or position, and any other information that may be necessary to identify you.
3. if you are a person designated by our client in connection with the performance of a contract for the provision of services offered by us or a person making current arrangements in connection with the mutual cooperation of the Parties to this contract, your data in terms of your name and surname, e-mail address, job position and telephone number will be processed for the purpose of proper performance of the contract, ensuring ongoing contact, maintaining cooperation between the Parties to the contract (legal basis for processing – Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). Additional data that we obtain about you may come directly from you, as long as you voluntarily provide it to us at the stage of cooperation with us, during the performance of the Agreement (e.g. during working contacts with our employees);
4. in matters related to the protection of personal data (including requests for access to data or requests for their removal), please contact the HRK Data Protection Officer, by post to the address of HRK’s registered office or by e-mail: email@example.com
5. Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of legally justified interests of HRK:
– identification of persons authorized to conclude the Agreement or perform tasks specified in the Agreement, including providing information on the status of its implementation (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) ),
– pursuing claims against your employer or defending against claims that he may direct against HRK, in the event that after the conclusion of the Agreement it turns out that the parties’ claims have arisen on the basis of its performance (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) );
6. HRK will not disclose your personal data. Personal data will only be entrusted for storage in an external archive maintained by a reputable company with which HRK has a signed entrustment agreement.
7. The data will be stored for the duration of the Agreement, but not longer than for a period of 5 years, counting from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired (Article 70 § 1 of the Tax Ordinance). This period may be extended due to the suspension or interruption of the limitation period for the tax liability;
8. you have the right to request access to your data from HRK and the right to rectify, delete and limit processing;
9. you have the right to object to the processing of personal data by HRK for the above-mentioned purposes, if, for example, it turns out that we store your data for much longer than we declared in this information clause;
10. you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR;
We also remind you that, in your interest, you should ensure that the personal data we have collected about you is updated immediately if it turns out to be outdated or incorrect.